Technical Specifications of Retractable Grounding Reel for Floating Roof Storage Tanks
Product name: Retractable Grounding Reel for Floating Roof Storage Tanks
Installed between the outer floating roof foam baffle and the top tank wall.
1. The Retractable Grounding Reel shall be subjected to lightning current wave impact detection by a state-qualified safety production testing and inspection institution, and an effective test report shall be provided.
2. The retractable cable is made of multistrand tinned braided copper and stainless steel. The flat flexible cable has a cross-sectional area of 50mm² and the extendable length is 15m,18m and 23m.
3. When the retractable cable reaches 20m, the resistance at both ends of the reel (from the cable terminal joint to the body bracket) <0.03Ω.
4. The Retractable Grounding Reel should have the ability to withstand strong winds and ensure reliable shrinkage of the cables during strong winds.
5. The Retractable Grounding Reel must have a reliable conductive path inside, and the bearing cannot be regarded as an effective conductor.
6. The main parts should have good anti-corrosion performance, made of 316 stainless steel, and the surface should be polished.
7. When installing on the tank wall, it is necessary to polish the contact surface anti-corrosive paint, apply conductive paste, and then fix it with high-strength 304 stainless steel bolts.
8. Non-sparking hydraulic opening is used during installation.
9. When installing on the floating roof plate, it is necessary to polish the contact surface anti-corrosive paint, apply conductive paste, and then fix it with high-strength 304 stainless steel bolts.
10. After the installation is completed, the connection points on the floating roof and the tank wall shall not be loose; the main cable can be automatically retracted, and the surface of the cable cannot be distorted.
11. Warranty is twenty-four months.
Technical data sheet is attachment.