The main functions and technical characteristics of the Portable Laser Meathane Detector
1. Some Portable Laser Meathane Detectors on the market use optical absorption methods, which are an important type of analysis based on the interaction of substances.
Instrumental analysis method, through temperature measurement of gas leakage, without contact.
2 Generally speaking, the telemetry distance can reach 80 meters, and the long-distance measurement of gas is a safety guarantee for the users.
3. Some handheld laser methane telemeters come with a split trigger lock, which is more convenient and safer.
4. The Portable Laser Meathane Detector is small in size, light in weight and easy to carry.
5. Good selectivity, only reacts to methane, effectively avoiding the interference of water vapor, automobile exhaust and other gases, and high sensitivity, even small leaks can be detected, and the response speed is fast, and an alarm will be issued instantly at the leak point, without alarm delay, and maximum safety is guaranteed.
6. Some Portable Laser Meathane Detectors on the market will adopt professional seismic design and should not be damaged. Because of the handheld characteristics, they are generally easy to operate. The telemeter has a sound and light alarm function.
7. Some products on the market use intrinsically safe instruments to improve safety performance.
At present, due to the characteristics and functions of the Portable Laser Meathane Detector, it can be widely used in urban gas transmission and distribution pipelines, petroleum, petrochemicals industry's oil refineries, chemical plants, metallurgical industry, power industry and other places where gas leakage may occur. So as to ensure the safety of workers and the enterprise