Overfill Protection and Grounding Systems for Bottom Loading Tank Trucks
The overflow and grounding monitor is designed to safeguard against potential overfill situations and ensure a proper grounding connection has been safely attained between the tank trucks and the loading terminal.
1. Audible and visible alarms.
2. Compatible with overfill sensors and sockets that meet API standards.
3. Monitors up to 6 five-wire optic sensors.
4. LED display provides the resistance value of the ground connection.
5. When the connector plug is in the stowed in the storage socket, the system will put out a homing signal to open or close an automatic gate.
6. Easy to mount and install.
Input Power: 220VAC±10%
Input current: ＜50mA
Output Signal: 30V DC ,10A /250V AC ,10A
Ingress Protection: IP65
Spiral cable: Extendable to 8m (26ft.)
Alarm Volume: ＞90dB
Certification: ExdiaIIBT6 Gc