ATEX approved Static grounding &bonding clamp with 2 tips
（1）ATEX approved reliable grounding clamps with 2 tips are ATEX approved .
（2）Die-cast aluminum construction with 2 stainless steel points.
（3）Static grounding &bonding clamp can be connected to an electronic apparatus together with a two-core cable.
ATEX approved rStatic grounding &bonding clamp with 2 tips
160 mm x 86 mm
|Material||Cast Aluminum||Aluminum Scrap|
|Spring||Defend spring||Simple spring|
Recommended application static earthing clamps for the system includes but is not limited to:
1) Tank truck loading and railway loading.
2) The equipotential connection of loading arms or oil pipeline.
3) The transfer of the drums containing raw materials.
Environment temperature:-40℃ to +60℃
Packaging: cartons(20 pcs in one carton)
Gross Weight: 6.0 kgs
Delivery time: 2 days after shipment
Delivery:Shipping is depended on customers, either by sea or courier such as FedEx, DHL, TNT, UPS
Principle of SC and CC series: the spring and the clamp form the lever, with its strong pressure, the sharp and hardened contact points on the clamp head will penetrate the paint and rust. It ensures the effective connection of static electricity carrier and the ground. Principle of PC series: the inner side of the clamps bodies are Jagged, the tight locking force of the bolts forms strong pressure to penetrate the paint and rust. It ensures the effective connection of static electricity carrier and the ground.
7.Sizes and Outline drawings
1. When using the SC series static grounding clamps, open the clamp, clip the clamp on the equipment to be grounded, shake the clamp to get rid of the paint or rust to ensure good contact. Open the clamp and remove it after using.
2. When using the PC and CC series static grounding clamps, unscrew the bolt until the clamp can be fixed to pipes or flat materials, and then tighten the bolt to ensure good contact. Unscrew the bolt and remove the clamps after using.
3. When using the PC and CC series static grounding clamps, fix one end according to the method above and then fix the other end.