ATEX approved Static Earthing Reel for electrostatic dischargeDetail Information1. IntroductionThe ATEX approved "Static Grounding Reels" have a selfretracting cable drum and an instant locking mechanism to prevent the cable from becoming tangled.The standard S-RL model includes a 7m (23ft.) polyurethane jacketed stainless steel cable. An ATEX approved, heavy duty grounding clamp (with replaceable stainless steel tips) is connected to the cable for a solid connection to the grounding surface. S-RL automatic retractable cable reels are also available with 15m (49ft.) and 20m (65ft.) cable lengths.
1. Stainless steel housing and base plate.
2. The sealed housing prevents the cable from being exposed to corrosive and harsh environments.
3. The self-storing cable design prevents personnel from being exposed to trip hazards. The self-retracting cable mechanism keeps the cable stored in safe, organized manner.
4. An instant locking mechanism holds the cable at the desired extended length.
5. Applicable Directive:2014/34/EU3. SpecificationsHosing Material:304SSClamp cable length:7m(23ft.) 15m (49ft.) 20m (65ft.)Certificate: ATEX4. ApplicationThe Static Grounding Reel is suitable for use in areas where highly inflammable and explosive materials are being transferred. Recommended application includes but is not limited to:1) Gasoline filling stations2) Transport tankers, Vacuum Loading and Unloading tankers, Pneumatic tankers3) Railroad tank cars4) Petrochemical Refineries5) Chemical processing and manufacturing industries5. Installation Diagram & Dimensions6. PackagePackaging: cartons(4 pcs in one carton)Dimensions:53*40*24 cmGross Weight: 11.0 kgsDelivery time: 2 days after paymentDelivery: by sea or courier such as FedEx, DHL, TNT, UPS7. Company InformationRelated Products