ATEX approved static cable reel with retractable cable
Categories Static Grounding Monitoring System Album View larger image Brand ALPTEC Model S-RL Structure 316L SS Hosing + 7m green cable Cable Material Copper Clamp Material SC-01 Aluminum Clamp Gross Weight 3.0kgs Certification ATEX cert. Unit Price US $ 141-201.4 / piece FOB port Qingdao port or any port of China Terms of Payment L/C, Western Union, T/T, Paypal Download DOC Update Time 2021-03-04Detail Information1. IntroductionThe ATEX approved "Static Grounding Reels" have a selfretracting cable drum and an instant locking mechanism to prevent the cable from becoming tangled.The standard S-RL model includes a 7m (23ft.) polyurethane jacketed stainless steel cable. An ATEX approved, heavy duty grounding clamp (with replaceable stainless steel tips) is connected to the cable for a solid connection to the grounding surface. S-RL static cable reel with retractable cable is also available with 15m (49ft.) and 20m (65ft.) cable lengths.
1. Stainless steel housing and base plate.
2. The sealed housing prevents the cable from being exposed to corrosive and harsh environments.
3. The self-storing cable design prevents personnel from being exposed to trip hazards. The self-retracting cable mechanism keeps the cable stored in safe, organized manner.
4. An instant locking mechanism in 3kg retractable reel holds the cable at the desired extended length.
5. Applicable Directive:2014/34/EU3. SpecificationsHosing Material:304SSClamp cable length:7m(23ft.) 15m (49ft.) 20m (65ft.)Certificate: ATEX4. ApplicationThe Static Grounding Reel is suitable for use in areas where highly inflammable and explosive materials are being transferred. Recommended application includes but is not limited to:1) Gasoline filling stations2) Transport tankers, Vacuum Loading and Unloading tankers, Pneumatic tankers3) Railroad tank cars4) Petrochemical Refineries5) Chemical processing and manufacturing industries
ALPTEC Other Material 304 SS Fe Cable Copper or SS SS Tips Nichrome Stainless steel certificate ATEX No Spring Defend spring Simple spring5. Installation Diagram & Dimensions6. PackagePackaging: cartons(4 pcs in one carton)Dimensions:53*40*24 cmGross Weight: 11.0 kgsDelivery time: 2 days after paymentDelivery: by sea or courier such as FedEx, DHL, TNT, UPS7. Company Information8. ATEX CertificationThe Marking signify the compliance with the 2014/34/EU ATEX Directive.The various markings are described below.Ex II 2 G Ex h IIC T6 Gb (Assessed to EN80079-36: 2016)Specific mark for explosion protection.II Equipment Group II: It's designed to be used in in explosive atmospheres other than mins.2 Equipment Category 2: The equipment is protected against ignition hazards in normal operation where a gas is likely to occur under normal conditions.G Equipment is intended for exposure to explosive gasses and mists only (not protected against explosive dusts).Ex Explosion-proof mark.h Level of Protection,the protection type of the product is "c".IIC The typical gas of the explosive gas atmosphere is hydrogen.T6 In normal operation, the maximum environment temperature is 60℃, the maximum surface temperature is 66.6 ℃ and shall not exceed 85℃.Gb The equipment does not contain any effective ignition sources during normal operation and expected malfunctions.Related Products